fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Heyo, Minevasters! I am fastball602 and now, just coming across this introduction thread, I decided to do one....NOW. I never came across this thread but now, I will do one and some interesting facts and some questions about me. Mostly on Parkour be prepared!

Questions:

What is your favorite server on Minevast?
Personally, I like Parkour as the best server. It keeps me calm (sometimes) and deals with the struggles that I have had during the day not being on Parkour.

What is your least favorite server on Minevast?
Not to offend you awesome people out there, I dislike KitPvP. I am really bad at PvP and want nothing to do with it.

What server would you like added to Minevast?
The server I would like to see be put on Minevast is Wool Shuffle. I know a lot of servers have these, but it's just so popular, and to think that Minevast would have it? We would have a lot more people then now. No offense.

What is it like being a Mapper on Parkour?
It is actually pretty cool! I like how I get the recognition I get from all the "parkourists" who don't even know me. And I like to answer their questions also.

How do you become a Mapper?
For all you "Parkourists" Out there, "Skyblockers Too" . You can make a map on your plot in creative (1.8 only!). You can also make one in your own single player server. Once you have one of your choice of maps done, you can put it up on PMC (Planet Minecraft) and then they can download it. Use dropbox or MediaFire for Download (I prefer MediaFire)

Do Mappers have a prefix on every server?
Sadly, no. but I truly wish they could add that.

Do you ever think about donating to become a Donator and Mapper? If so, what rank?
Yes! I have thought about it! I will donate maybe during Christmastime and the rank I would buy would probably be premium.

If you do donate, and you don't want the rank, just to be generous, will you do a giveaway?
I will let you guys decide.

Do you rage?
Yes! Hard to believe I do right? I seem so calm at times lol. I usually rage in parkour, because, all of you know that parkour is the "Rage Server" or "Hell"

What is your Dream Goal for Minevast?
I would like to become a "Master" in parkour. I am currently "Good" which is nowhere NEAR "Master" lol.

Favorite Subject?
I like Math the best.

Are you in any kind of Minecraft Team on any server? (Sorry if this is advertising)
Yes! I have been recruited to Team Penguin a Couple months back. It is a turf wars team on Mineplex.

Last One: Are you more active on the server or forums?
I would say on the server, but I am more active on forums. I like to help on the forums in any way, Donation problems, bugs, any way to help.

Interesting facts:
I like dubstep (skrillex is da bomb)
I like bacon of course
I Love MINEVAST!!!!!!!

My favorite Remix by Skrillex is Skyfall

Sorry this took so long for you to read (maybe) but I just wanted to put my time in to make this!
Any questions? Ask me below!

Last edited: