Rejected Threat upon the lava

Status
Not open for further replies.
this map was really fast made but its normal and fun maybe idk my username is PinkiDe name Threat upon the lava
unknown (1).png

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Hiiii, I’m going to give u a -1, as there is no main build/theme and looks quite boring..It’s also mainly all floating parkour which isn’t normally accepted );

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello PinkiDe,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As it has been mentioned above, there doesn't appear to be a main theme, other than "lava" which is unoriginal.
There is also no main build, which is crucial because every map needs a specific structure for your parkour to build off of; in this case, it's all floating.
The parkour is a bit repetitive with normal jumps, and ladders near the end. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! As mentioned above, the parkour is also mostly floating (meaning it isn't attached to a build,) which can make it appear messy. Based on the length and difficulty of the jumps, I'd say this map is suited for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.