Rejected TimeRelics - Expert (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
GamersDecision
TimeRelics
/plot home GamersDecision 2
Expert
Jumps: 92
Checkpoints: 8
Theme: Crash Bandicoot

I worked with the critique I was given and tried to make the map better! One of the complaints was that the level was TOO HARD FOR AN EXPERT so I remade the parkour entirely to be MORE FORGIVING AND NOT AS DIFFICULT. I also added more checkpoints and made the map LONGER as another complaint was that the parkour was TOO SHORT FOR AN EXPERT.

I also got complaints from the build having STYLISTIC ERRORS and I think I noticed it myself after having a good look at my build. The relics red part is actually more of a hexagon than a circle. So I made the red parts LESS ROUND AND MORE LIKE AN OCTAGON. The red part was also WAY TOO SMALL in my previous submission compared to the rest of relics' size so I made the red parts BIGGER. The handle like parts are also MORE SHARP AND LESS ROUND unlike my previous build and the original relics look much more sharp from the handles in the original game they're taken from.

Attachments

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
+0.5

Theme is semi-original as there's already a Crash Bandicoot map made by Kubikit, However there isn't one made of the Time Relics. You can view the parkour list here.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Gamers,

This course is being rejected. While you did improve the shape, the sides and bottom are just a little round. The theme is original, but it cannot really be made into a map that isn't pixel arty. The parkour is pretty unbalanced. It is very easy at some parts but harder at others, with some jumps being decently difficult. Overall, the build still is still too much like pixel art and the parkour is quite unbalanced.

Thank you for submitting this map! :)
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.