Any tips you wanna share that I can use to finally beat trials? Thx <3
xD

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
What I found that worked for me was to run the tank set, save your gaps for later on and save your xp till you get to level 60 and buy the OP sword, for killing mobs I’ll typically create a train around the ring in the outside and kill out there to avoid a few mobs (eg. blazes, ghasts, withers, shulkers). After getting the OP sword I typically save for the bow to use against ghasts to make taking them out easier, and try to buy extra arrows after that for Zulrah in round 10.
Hope this helps, good luck!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Thanks for the tips! Hopefully I won't die so quickly now xD

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
ngl someone else did my trials for the rebirth - I paid them by giving them the ancient piece you receive but honestly I tried probably 10 times before I actually gave up lol its too hard!!!

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
Archer kit is the way to go! Personally i know alot of people who do trials alot and all advise to use archer kit! THe way to get is bow and run xD! Hope you beat trials;)

Nbh

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
i run along the outside of the area to make it so its harder for them to hit you
best of luck!
Thank you! I have already beat it tho xD (I made my friend do it for me)

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
Thanks for the tips! Hopefully I won't die so quickly now xD
I'm 2nd in wins on aether for now with 52 wins so i gotta be doing something right lol.
Alright, first you're going to pick the archer kit, clear the first 5 waves and when u get to endermen, run to the cauldrons that are stacked on top of each other representing a trophy, hide under those cauldrons so the endermen cant hit you, and at the same time get away from the witches because their poison is very scary. When i beat enderman, dont kill witches until you're full hp again because the next wave is hard. When u heal up, go FAST and kill all Evokers as fast as you possibly can, when u kill all Evokers just run in the outer ring and don't look back. Also i forgot to mention, don't buy anything until u get to magma's, when u get to them get to lvl 40 and buy the Iron Armor. then don't but anything until wave 9, keep one Iron Golem alive and go on a buying spree. One of the things i realized help the most are: 2 Gapples, 2 Pearls, 1 Fire Resistance potion and 1 Speed Potion. Gapples are for his Wither form that shoots heads, the deadliest form of him. Pearls are for the Brawl form, when he charges at u wait for him to connect and then pearl out of it. Fire Resistance is for the Fire form, when he shoots the fireballs hey lit u up so u gotta have protection for that. And the Speed Potion is for his Snow form, easiest form to beat but still u have to dodge his snowballs and the potion helps u run from them easily.

There you go, i hope this helps u out.

XpertAmar

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Dont hide under the side where you’re next to the cobblestone wall, hide on the other side and i promise you they will never hit you again!
thxx
oop I already got my friend to do it for lol but thank you anyway xD