Rejected TNT Parkour - Expert/Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: EpicPlayer58
Map name: TNT Parkour
Photos attached to post.
Plot number: 78;-95
Difficulty: Expert or Insane (because of the neos and head-hitters)
Number of jumps: around 100

I don't know if this has been done before, but I decided to make parkour inside/ outside of a TNT block, and while I was building it, I also wanted to make some parkour on some Flint and Steel. I hope you like it!

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello EpicPlayer58,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the exact same theme (TnT.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and I think the addition of flint and steel was unique, so good job on that!
The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of red wool and ladders. Try to incorporate different styles of jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; cake, lava, water, heads, and many more different types of jumps! The length of the parkour is good for the insane difficulty; however, the jumps are too easy for the insane difficulty (the map doesn't get hard until the inside neos.)

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.