To Serve Is What We Are, We... Are Keatons

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello there all. Fellow prison members and donators. My name is Tenshi, And this thread is to keep you all updated on what's going to occur with "The Drug Busters" in the new and upcoming prison update. I would like to give a shoutout first off, To @DaTNTBoy @Cheech4 @bobonano @Makaybaby and @DraconicDeity. ( So sorry If I missed one of you) These people have worked with me to help keep the chat spam free, And have watched certain players and their habits of drug dealing. In the new update, I plan to create an amazing Item Sorter and Stained Clay build for The Drug Busters.

In the build, Im planning on using certain stained clay blocks and quartz, To give it that Olympus feel.

For all you players that would like to help me in this project, Feel free to make a plot on Creative and build some sort of house/castle that you think would suit the Drug Busters! Any player that submits the plot that I accept, Will have the opportunity to help create it on Prison, And become a Drug Buster without having to go through my trail. Thank you very much again guys! Hope to see you all soon!
If you have any questions or comments, Feel free to contact me in a private message, Or just leave them below!
~Tenshi

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I HAVE Q QUESTION

HI

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Tenshi is you saw my last plot on prison you could say that using those materials is right up my alley. I could pull it off if nobody wants to.