Plot1.png

Plot2.png
Plot3.png
Plot4.png
Plot5.png
Plot6.png

Thanks for your consideration :)
~Alystare
(P.S. Can you make the text on the signs a legible color? Black or White at least. Thanks!)

Last edited:

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
This is my opinion. I am not a judge.
Build: 5/5
This clearly took a lot of effort to build.
Parkour: 3/5
The parkour is somewhat repetative and most jumps are basic jumps or ladders

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Alystare!

I will give you my opinion on your map. I am not a map judge, so please not that my opinion doesn't affect if your map gets accepted or rejected.

The theme for this map is pretty orginal. We already have a sideways map, but this map does look significantly different. The build looks really good and contains a lot of detail. I especially really like the custom trees you made! It's clear that you put a lot of effort into this build. Good job on that! The parkour fits the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty quite nicely. It is also incorporated with the theme pretty good! However, the parkour was a bit confusing, and at some parts the jumps were quite repetative.

Good luck, have a great day!
- Sil

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Heyy I remember this maap.
Glad to see you're finally submitting it :). Good luck with your submission, I hope to see it added.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Alystare,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a map with a similar theme (ZeroGravity.) However, this one is executed differently, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there is a decent amount of detail to be seen throughout! It is a bit messy, particularly in the beginning.
The parkour is the main concern. You do provide directional indicators, but the map is still a bit confusing at times. The parkour is also repetitive in certain sections, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the hard difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.