Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Oirchzalet
  • Tower
  • /plot tp Oirchzalet
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Number of jumps: ~80
  • Photos below! (I recommend visiting the plot, some of the perspectives are hard to see)
Schermopname (3).png

Schermopname (5).png
Schermopname (6).png
Schermopname (7).png
Schermopname (9).png
Schermopname (10).png
Schermopname (11).png
Schermopname (13).png
Schermopname (14).png
Schermopname (15).png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Oirchzalet,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is highly unoriginal, as we already have several tower maps (Tower, MagicTower, TowerPK, ObsidianTower, RedTower.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to how a tower would look in real life; however, it is a bit plain and also a bit small. I recommend giving your build more details and expanding it to allow room for these details!
The parkour has a bit of variety; however, it would be good to incorporate some more variety in your parkour. It is also incorporated with the theme a bit, which is nice. The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make the parkour messy. The difficulty of the jumps is good for the hard difficulty, but I would maybe reduce the length just a bit.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.