Rejected Tree Climber - Medium map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the theme may be a bit generic or unoriginal but there is a variety of unique jumps that makes the parkour aspect of this map more interesting and less repetitive
  • Username: Peter_Egg
  • Map name: Tree Climber
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v peter_egg 1
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Number of jumps: 51 jumps and 4 checkpoints
  • Screenshots:
2020-11-23_20.49.12.png

2020-11-23_20.46.07.png

2020-11-23_20.45.22.png

The end of the map
2020-11-23_20.41.15.png

2020-11-23_20.42.54.png

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Peter_Egg,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original as there are many nature/tree related maps already. I would recommend referring to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't great, the tree trunk and branches do feel quite thin, in the future, try to add a bit more shape and depth to the build, this will make it look nicer, but will also give you more room to add parkour, making the map making process easier and more enjoyable.
You did have some variety in the jumps which is good, it did feel a bit repetitive at times though. I would recommend experimenting with how you utilize different blocks and items when building jumps, having a larger range of jump types will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The length is good for a medium map, and the difficulty is good for an easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.