Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Pol,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme isn't too bad, it is a nice concept but doesn't go well with the build.
- The build, is like I said, not fitting with the theme. As the theme is "Troll Parkour" you can't really tell it from the design. Along with that, the theme only comes back in a little part of the Parkour, thus why I'd advice you to pick another theme where you could build something bigger nicely and add in some fun troll/puzzle-like jumps.
- The jumps are okay, there is some variety so you get the concept of jumps. However, try to not only have a nice build, but incorporate them into it rather than having jumps floating around which only make the course confusing and messy. Spread out the jumps so they aren't cheatable. Keep using the variety of jumps and try to add even more in the future.
- The length would, also due to the jumps, suit the easy difficulty rather than the medium one. To increase the difficulty, either increase the length of the course or the difficulty of the jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.