Rejected Twili Parkour

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey guys, Tenshi here with another parkour map! This map was created in about a day by myself, Eyeless_Tenshi. The map has a warp ( /warp MidnaPK ) and the theme is of course, Another Legend Of Zelda map. This is a friendly medium map that includes ladder parkour, and a pixel art of the imp from Twilight Princess, Midna. The map has 3 checkpoints and about 80 jumps. :) I hope you all enjoy, Zelda fan or not.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
The pixel art is great and parkour is fun to do but...
The whole parkour is ladders (apart from the starting two jumps), I think adding a few normal jumps in it would be more than needed!

The parkour is still nice, I hope it gets accepted! ;)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

While the pixel art was great and interesting, you only used a little part of it for the parkour. There was the entire back side of the art you could have used.

The entire parkour is ladders, and we're looking for a lot of variety in our courses. One single type of parkour, on a medium, is rather risky. If it were an easy, I'd understand, as Easy courses are used to teach players mechanics. However, for medium, more of a challenge needs to be present with different types of parkour. The ladder jumps were often repeated a lot throughout the map.

The pixel art was nice though.

~ Billy

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Sadly your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

While the pixel art was great and interesting, you only used a little part of it for the parkour. There was the entire back side of the art you could have used.

The entire parkour is ladders, and we're looking for a lot of variety in our courses. One single type of parkour, on a medium, is rather risky. If it were an easy, I'd understand, as Easy courses are used to teach players mechanics. However, for medium, more of a challenge needs to be present with different types of parkour. The ladder jumps were often repeated a lot throughout the map.

The pixel art was nice though.

~ Billy
Alright :) Ty Billy