Status
Not open for further replies.

46p

46p
46p
Submission Format:
  • Username 46p
  • Map name Ukulele
  • Photos of your Parkour (sorry the photos aren't in order)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : 47;-92
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Medium
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
1588052187858.png

1588052157031.png

1588052136733.png

1588052089304.png

TimeLP

Ratings
Hey!
Just to note, this is not an official review of your map, but rather just some of my opinions on the map :^)

To start, the build isn't great. It's like a bland 3D pixel-art other than a 3D build. It's very cute though, and the parkour is kind of varied.
Overall, I'd give it a 0. Not +1, not -1. It's in the middle of there.

It looks like you have a lot of potential and space to improve on, which is great.

P.S. Try to add more detail since it looks sort of bland with only the wood and music note. But other than that, pretty nice!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, your build from my perspective is very bland and it doesn't really provide much detail to the eye at all, honestly from my perspective, it seems you didn't put much effort into the build. Your jumps are very simple and not quite interesting at all, sorry for all the criticism. You do have some potential so I suggest revamping this and you've got a good shot! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello 46p,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a similar map to this with a very similar ukelele build (Aloha.) However, we don't have any specific "Ukelele" maps, so good job on that!
The build looks quite similar to 3D pixel art, which makes it look very simple and flat. I recommend giving your build more of a shape, as well as adding more details!
The parkour has a bit of variety throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! It also does fit the medium difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.