Rejected ummm... my map. yes, its my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator: me (NotAFerret)
Map name: Cave Chaos
# of the plot: I think -46;127
Difficulty: easy (I think its medium but OK)
No. of jumps: 28.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
489 22
Heya

Unfortunately, this theme is unoriginal.
The build of your map is lacking detail and texture. Having one main island and one main build will help you add that texture and detail that this map is missing. Floating parkour is not allowed, so having one main island and build will allow you to path your parkour around the build instead of floating.
The parkour is the length of an easy so good job on that. There is some variance within your parkour but try not to clump these blocks together as it will make the parkour more enjoyable! There is more variance you can add such as flower pots, cactus , trapdoors, glass panes, etc.

I hope this helps c;

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hey NotAFerret,

We've decided to REJECT your map!

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have "Cave" themed maps on Manacube.

The BUILD lacks a lot of detail which is an issue. It lacks a good shape which makes it kind of boring to play. If you give it a better depth it will surely look better!

The PARKOUR feels repetitive, as you've used the same jumps over and over again. Next time try to use a better variation of blocks when building the parkour for your map with using blocks such as flowerpots, vines, or pistons. However, the length and the difficulty of the parkour fits for the easy difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486. [Mika]

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.