Accepted Under The Dome - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theme: Under The Dome (from the tv series Under The Dome)
Jumps: 30
Checkpoints: 2
/plot visit Dangerousshovel 3
Difficulty: Easy
Made by: Dangerousshovel
Tested by: Tomburgers

Attachments

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Good theme, but not that accurate, it is a dome but in the series there were a much larger town inside. But I understand you since it's hard to do.
Parkour is good aswell, my only complaint is the single iron bar on the traffic light, you should fix that

Good theme, but not that accurate, it is a dome but in the series there were a much larger town inside. But I understand you since it's hard to do.
Parkour is good aswell, my only complaint is the single iron bar on the traffic light, you should fix that
I have made the map not that big, because it is hard, plus the entire series town doesn't fit on the plot and is too big for a pk map, I have chosen for this way of building, because I wanted to showcase the most important elements of the series, e.g that the dome came unexpected, so some cars and buildings got sliced in half ( and other matters). And I wanted to show the element where the entire series are about, about finding a way out of the dome, so this is why I have chosen to do it this way,
I hope I made things clear for everyone!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Dangerousshovel,

I am happy to inform you that this map is being accepted! The theme is definitely original and the build represents the theme as much as you could get it to. The build is nice and is definitely not messy. The parkour is nice and fun to do. You definitely made it nice and varied with the blocks! Well done!

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.