MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
The Words are so Tiny i cant read them :(

The Only Miku <3
Maybe you should find a way To make it bigger because some people cant read it, My brother tried too But Nothing.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,310 41
Bobonana it was an honest mistake. We can review the application again, but your decision to attack Yuko on the forums rather than discuss in private indicates you are not ready for staff at this time.

Ratings
Bobonana it was an honest mistake. We can review the application again, but your decision to attack Yuko on the forums rather than discuss in private indicates you are not ready for staff at this time.
I did not attack Yuko, I said that it was unfair, not that Yuko is terrible, which she isn't. I never said anything bad about her. So please, read my application fairly. Also, she tends not to like me, so I thought it was because of that. I'm sorry for the confusion if it was a mistake.

Last edited:

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Bobonano, you said multiple times that you think both Purple and Yuko hate you, considering they are the people who judge applications, whoever judges it, you will most likely say its 'unfair' or whatever, Yuko does not count the last 3 questions as words, which I would agree with, and that means you were under, maybe Purple does it differently, but either way, if it was over the amount of words or under, going to make a new thread and claiming that your application 'unfair', aswell as you assuming that we she didn't even count the words. I think I agree with Purple on that you are not ready for staff.

Ratings
Bobonano, you said multiple times that you think both Purple and Yuko hate you, considering they are the people who judge applications, whoever judges it, you will most likely say its 'unfair' or whatever, Yuko does not count the last 3 questions as words, which I would agree with, and that means you were under, maybe Purple does it differently, but either way, if it was over the amount of words or under, going to make a new thread and claiming that your application 'unfair', aswell as you assuming that we she didn't even count the words. I think I agree with Purple on that you are not ready for staff.
Sorry, didn't know that she didn't count the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.