iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
151 8
Good evening everyone, I'm curious as to what is everyone's opinion on the new crate? I have heard mixed reviews so I figured I'd start a thread.
The enchants are fine, and the contents are fine. But $5 per crate and significantly lowered drop chances ruins it. Only spent grinded cubits on it so far, probably won't spend real money on it unless they buff drop chances.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
Good evening everyone, I'm curious as to what is everyone's opinion on the new crate? I have heard mixed reviews so I figured I'd start a thread.
THIS CRATE IS AWESOME!!! I LOVE PUNCH 3 BOW! BEST THING EVER

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Ok i tbink the like textures of everything IS SO SO SO SO CUTE but thats it fr

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
increasing the price and lowering the drop rate was a bit of a kick in the face imo, wont be spending as much anymore if they keep this up

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
crates in general arent fair for both the buyer and the person that doesnt get the chance of buying it
tell me about it. this latest one caused admins to rob me 1.25m because they were too lazy to double check what they actually put in the crate