Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to Minevast's first monthly KitPvP tournament!

What is it?

Well... it's a 32 person draw self organized so all you have to do is put your name in the comments and I'll create a draw from there. Please specify whether you are a donator.

What are the benefits?

I will be giving away 100 gems to the winner of this tournament! Sponsors are appreciated and could add to the 100 gems that are being given away. I currently only have like... 70 so I have to play a bit then I will have the necessary gems to complete the reward.

Requirements:

1. Must have not been banned before excluding dedicated members ex: knightsurge

2. The Tournament must have 32 members

3. Best of 3

How can I get involved?

You can become part of the Tournament by entering obviously and/or being a "Sponsor" by donating some gems. You can also help this by telling this to everybody in Minevast!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll create a draw and you just have to organize a time with your opponent when they are on. The better you do in a tournament will increase your "seeding" in future tournaments.

Points will be given out in the tournment.

1st round win:4
2nd round win: 8
Quarterfinals win:16
Semifinal win: 32
Finals win: 64

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dacon could take over this idea or any moderator Dacon could add a rank like "Champion" for the most recent KitPvP Tournament Winner.

If your opponent is a donor and you are too you must do donor 1v1.

I hope you guys enter and have a fun time. THE TOURNAMENT WILL START NEXT MONTH WHEN ALL PARTICIPANTS HAVE ENTERED. Each round should not take longer than a week, if your opponent fails to show up, you get a free win and easy points.

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
This is the official December Draw:
Put your name next to the number I assigned you to see where you are on the draw.

1. BrackishBird8(Sponsor)
2. UnrefinedStyle(Sponsor)
3. TANTOS007 OR kittynz(Donor for TANTOS)
4. SenzJinx(Vast)
5.OceanicLlama266
6. xZ3roGHunTh3rx(Premium)
7. Careening
8. Knightsurge(Vast)

Last edited:

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
TANTOS007 OR kittynz depending on when I fix my account

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hi! I would like to enter the tournament! I currently do not have a rank :( but I do vote. I have over 40 gems but I do not want to donate more than 10 to the tourney. I LOVLOLVOLOVLV tournaments and host a lot on Creative, so maybe one day I could help you with one! Anyways, I'm up for this tourney!

~Careening

P.S. When will this tournament take place? I have school (like many) until 3 P.M. EST (New York time) every Monday through Friday. Thanx you!

Ok, thanx for adding me! Number 7 FTW (Even though my favorite number is 4. SenzJinx, I BE COMIN FOR JUICEEEEEEEE) !!!!

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
All 3 of you are added!

@Careening whoever your match is you just tell them when you can duel them and arrange it there is no fixed that but you have to finish each round in 1 week's time. Thank you!