Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Greetings.
Firstly, I'd like to mention that this is just my opinion and has nothing to do with the result of this submission.
Secondly, you will need a main build that the parkour is centred on. The jumps were very repetitive and not fit for a medium map as it was too easy. Additionally, tp blocks are disabled currently so they won't work. Also, pixel art maps are not being accepted anymore.
Overall, I will have to give this map a -1.
Best wishes!
-kxe :>

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey viggo085,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Maps themed after player/player-models are not acceptable or original. Please, in the future, pick a theme that has both never been done before and is good. You can check out our list of previously used themes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. You barely use the actual build for anything besides the spawn as the parkour is just floating all around it (which you have to address). We don't want that, we want you to center your parkour around your build. Make it organized and attractive. Then, there's the issue with the actual build itself. Player-model builds are not good, they're ugly, effortless, and unoriginal. There's a lot that has to be fixed.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long enough for a medium but it felt too easy, I suggest that you buff the overall difficulty of the parkour. Furthermore, I found the parkour to be incredibly repetitive to do as you utilized the same jumps/blocks over and over again. There's no need to cite examples, it's clear as day. You had back-to-back identical wool jumps and then repeated ladder jumps and then back to the wool. It just wasn't fun to do, you have to be more creative when making parkour so that it is more enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.