Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: xXSpaghett69xx
Map Name: Village Parkour
/plot v xXSpaghett69Xx 1
Difficulty: Medium
63 Jumps
4 Checkpoints

I understand the idea is pretty basic, I just want to throw a map or two out there before I build something crazy

Attachments

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey xXSpaghett69xx,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of village-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The biggest issue, of course, is the lack of originality. We've seen tons of villages before on this server and this one doesn't add anything new to the table to justify it. It conveys the theme, sure, but that's not enough. Also, you need to integrate your parkour better because it's kind of a floating mess.
  • Parkour: I found the parkour to be quite fitting of the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty. But, I did not find it to be enjoyable to do as you used a lot of the same blocks/jumps. For example, you used the same block (iron block) and the same jumps (for the most part) consecutively for like a quarter of your map (amongst the multiple fences/fence gates/ladders). That's just not enjoyable to do. We want you to be creative, don't be afraid to experiment.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.