Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hey Lucy,
I am sorry to say this map is being rejected. The theme is pretty original, we do have maps of other gaming consoles, but none of a VR headset/controllers. I think the parts to this build look good, and look accurate to the theme. However, the way they are organized makes it very difficult to minimize the amount of floating jumps on the map. Next time, make a theme that has only one or two parts very close together to minimize the amount of floating jumps you need to connect them!
The parkour is very messy since it is almost all floating. The difficulty varies a LOT, with a lot of the jumps being very easy, with a few extremely difficult jumps mixed in (I can show you these in game if you'd like). There's a lot of corner jumps, which tend to be very annoying and difficult for newer players. We have also talked previously about what mixed and varied mean, which this map is lacking. If you need help with this concept, let me know :)
The parkour is also very exploitable, despite all the barriers. I think part of this is simply because of the weird path this map takes. It's usually best to take a path that goes from low to high from the spawn point, and not the other way around, or the map is way too easy to exploit. The amount of barriers you would need to patch the current path entirely is excessive.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.