Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Mythic!

Just going to be giving my opinion here; keep in mind that I am not a map judge.

The BUILD fits the theme well, however just as a personal opinion from myself, would be to colour the planets through the use of shading, try to incorporate other blocks into the palette you've used on the planets to do this.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal as we already have a ton of house-themed maps on Manacube. When coming up with a theme I'd advise you to check over this document here: Maps List - this shows all the accepted maps on ManaCube to date, with their themes to allow you to see if a theme is already on the server.

The PARKOUR matches the difficulty and length of easy, good work on this! One thing to mention, try to keep block variation consistent throughout and don't clump it together. I'd recommend you check this document here: Jump Variation - this will allow you to grasp a better understanding of what I mean by jump/block variation. Navigation is good and the checkpoint spacing is wonderful, great job on these!

Other than this, I have no further tips on your map. Great work and I hope to see more submissions from you soon!
Cheers!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Mythic2k,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal as we do have some house maps already, but none that are executed in this way so it is a bit unique.
The build fits the theme well, however lacks detail and depth; thus, I would advise you to add shading and a wider color palette to the house to ensure it is filled with detail and seems unique.
The parkour matches the difficulty just fine, same with the length! However, make sure the parkour jump variation is consistent throughout and don't clump it together. I'd recommend you use blocks such as flower pots, trapdoors, fence gates, beds and piston heads to ensure that your jumps are fluid and enjoyable throughout the course![Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.