Rejected Walmart - Easy or Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Built by - ClapCheeks
Map Name - Walmart
Difficulty - Easy or Medium
Jumps - Just under 80 with 6 checkpoints

I know what you're thinking. Yes, the Walmart and building format in from YouTube, but other than that, the map is not copied. All of the interior and jumps are not from the internet and were me putting creativity and effort into the map. If this were to be accepted, I would say it is easy or medium difficulty. I would say the jumps are relatively simple, with a few tricky jumps mixed in, but the jump amount is a lot, which is why I thought you may consider for medium. Other than those points, I think the rest explains itself and that this map is pretty cool!
2020-07-11_19.53.37.png

2020-07-11_19.53.54.png

2020-07-11_19.54.03.png

2020-07-11_20.14.45.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ClapCheeks,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any maps relating specifically to Walmart, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for. However, you openly admitted that this is a copy from youtube, and unfortunately, this is against the rules:
1594776384111.png

The parkour is quite
repetitive throughout with glass, ladders, and ice. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, lava, water, and many other different types of jumps! The length is quite long for an easy or medium; 80 jumps is more fit for an expert map. The difficulty of the jumps is good for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.