Patron+
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
WalterHartWhite6

Discord username
bsbsean

What is the main realm you play on
Skyblock

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
my activity is great, in Australia so time zone is gmt+8, and i've been playing for around 2 ~years or so know a fair bit can help players and help identify bugs and problems. also enjoy finding new mechanics to use to get more mana, souls and skill levels. Love a good grind

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I like to help newer people and like for people to know it's ok to ask for help, also would love to put my 2 cents worth into manacube. it is also a pleasure to have the ability to be able to improve the server with found bugs, reports and things that are going on while other timezones aren't active.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I am great at finding and reporting bugs to staff team, love to help. Happy to report when stuff like mcmmo exp is frozen. I have great knowledge within the game and rules and love to test new thing.
I have experience as a moderator on other servers and can normally sniff down bugs and not scared to say what I think is too OP and what's too weak. I have also done work as helper and such on a few older smaller servers but would love to take on the role as an inbetween from player and helper which is why I think I would be perfect for QA Team.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I have the ability to make friends with a lot of people and help people out. I also have a dedication to the server with manacubes values and success in mind. respectful to others while also knowing when to make jokes and when not to.
I have been playing for coming up 3 years so have great mechanics when it comes to manacube, in saying that there is plenty more for me to learn and I would love to learn it with a great team of people.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Last edited:
+1, very nice player, helps me out a lot since i am new, and is very knowledgeable on the server

ParryHotter10

MVP+
ParryHotter10
ParryHotter10
MVP+
+1, aside from having the necessary knowledge from hours of experience on the server, he is genuinely such a chill dude to hang out with. Speaking as a player who is not actively trying to grind, walter is always very engaging and eager to reach out. Thank you for everything, Love you dude.

Ssuccyy0000

ELITE
Sssuccc
Sssuccc
ELITE
+1 Mr Walter white would probably top the whole qa team. He’s super helpful, super active. And all around an amazing person when it comes to helping the noobies