Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Comrade_benny,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, since we have many Mario universe themed maps already. There's also already a Waluigi map! Please check the Parkour List before making a map to make sure you have an original theme.

There isn't really much of a build here, just a 3D pixel art cube, which is no longer accept as a main build on ManaCube. In the future, make a main build that has the parkour on, around, or inside of it.

The parkour is not mixed or varied, as it is pretty much all normal block jumps. I can't really speak on the difficulty of this map, as you didn't provide a difficulty you were aiming for! In the future, make sure you include all the necessary information I need to judge your map. I would recommend looking at the Accepted Map subforum, or /warp beta on the server to get a better visual of what our requirements are!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.