Feedback Please!

Sorry Cant Get Screenshots :(:(

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
This map feels pretty awkward.

First, the building design is awkward. It's a very tall building with lots of windows, which might imply that there are lots of floors. Except there's one floor. It doesn't feel like a real warehouse, even with the crafting tables and anvils and all.
Second, you have lots of awkward extent jumps. Extent jumps are hard enough, what with the timing and all. But you have roofed extent jumps, corner extent jumps, all of which are pretty painful for the players.
Third, you have barriers everywhere, which is awkward. And with the new adventure mode parkour, you can't see where they are until you walk into them.
Fourth, the pathing is awkward. You go in, out, around and about. As I mentioned in my Map Making Guide, it seems like you over-maximized your space. Like, you go in the building, and you walk around the window frame looking where to jump. And then you have to jump down to that slab, and scale the side, and then go outside and look for the next jump. Also, The parkour structures outside the warehouse look slightly out of place, too.
Fifth, your starting area is 5 blocks wide. And then the building opening is 4 blocks wide, which looks awkward.
Lastly, the map seems a little difficult for Hard.

By the way, I only really give negative feedback, so don't feel discouraged.

DC_20

Ratings
dis is my first time ill make more better parkours although I'm not good at building so I may have a friend help me

DC_20

Ratings
okai I fickx dat thanks fur reminding mee billy
[DOUBLEPOST=1440538312][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry I ment I will fix that