Rejected Way of the Warrior Parkour (Medium)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Well, I made another map for the server. It's less story-based in comparison to Skyblock Parkour (But don't worry, I have plans for a sequel), but the challenge and fun is there. It is a guantlet-type course, based off of a challenge from a British Gameshow called Raven, where contestants would take on this super impossible course to stay in the competition (Luckily my one is pretty easy).

There are five sections -

1 - Easy Beginning Bit (1 block jumps, 2 block jumps and a single three block jump)
2 - The Ladder Part (Some easy ladder jumps with one or two toughies chucked on in there).
3 - The Drop Bit (You drop down to glowstone markers and make it to the bottom. This bit is the easiest part of the map, and is more of a transition for the fourth area)
4 - The Ice Parkour (The hardest part of the map. I've blended some easy and tough ice jumps so that you have to have slight skill in order to beat it, although newer parkourists can best it with practice).
5 - The Iron bar Sprint (5 Simple iron bar jumps that act as a victorious jump to the finishing portal and pressure plate).

There are 51 jumps in total, and the course is a medium, as it's too easy to be hard, but too hard to be an easy... Yeah...

The warp is /warp WayoftheWarriorParkour

(Enjoy the map, here are some screenshots uploaded to imgur in the link - http://imgur.com/a/BJggL )