Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
This is a little guide to help you on your merry way when you play Creative :D
SIDE NOTE: Thank you to Caleb (xMother, CreativeCaleb) for suggesting this! most of the credits should go to him. (there is something new called "titles" for all the servers, if you want more information, visit this forum post made by Dacon:
http://forums.minevast.com/threads/new-exclusive-titles-prefixs.4495/ ) (also do /help for information that I didn't cover.. I don't know what to say from there)
FIRST:
when you join it says "welcome [username]! do /plotme auto do receive your very own plot..." and means... type in "/plotme auto" in the chat... there is other commands such as "/plotme add" that are in the game. "/plotme add [username]" adds permission to the player to build / break stuff on your plot.. "/plotme remove" removes the added player and takes away their permissions on your plot. "/plotme deny" denies the player off your plot and they can never step foot (lag-footing: running and touching the plot while denied) onto your plot again! "/plotme undeny" undenies the player and let's them step foot on your plot. "/plotme" gives you a list of /plotme commands.. (i may or may not list them all) "/plotme info" shows the info on your plot of who is helping or denied (other stuff such as ID is listed ontop...) "/plotme biome(list)" adds the biome (shows you a list of biomes) to your plot. self explanatory (self explanatory). Donators can do /plot merge which merges all the plots into one, it can be a Rectangle, or any shape! lastly, if you think this is important for animation, Donors can do /plot download their plot into a schematic.

SECOND:
Gems are obtained by buying them at Minevast.com/shop, voting, and rarely given to you.
to spend these gems you do /shop and look at the options. There is no ranks buyable in /shop!
ranks in /shop are removed. if you want to buy a creative-only rank, you can at store.minevast.com .
you can change the time of day for only 1 gem, I'm sorry for the short information, but that's literally all there is. next, you can buy pets in /shop! the pets can vary from 15 gems to 80 (or 70) gems.
World edit can also be bought within the shop... for more information on that go to this link: http://minevast.com/community/threads/worldedit-for-beginners.2370

THIRD:
"D" "D+" "C" "C+" "B" "B+" "A" "A+" are grades obtainable of how good your build is.... you can get special perks Donors get when your a member and with a specific rank. The rules are quite simple for submitting your plot...
-No RPs or Skin Comps
-DO NOT submit another plot that is not yours
-you MUST Terraform (Link to terraforming for beginners: http://minevast.com/community/threads/terraforming-for-beginners.2034/)
-if you get graded but if you send it again, chances are it'll just get ignored...
-Kat Star pointed out my flaw, so thank you! if you do submit and you do not follow some of the rules, you will not be graded.
so those are the rules.... now for the fun part ;D

FOURTH:
NOTE: This is Creative 2.0 news! /local isn't in creative anymore, also Skin comps are the same, you stand in a pod, you read the colors, then whatever color you get is what you get!
what i like to call RPs (RolePlays) is a fun way to play with other players... there is different types of RPs but the main ones are quite simple: Power,Camp,Teen,Love,etc...
there IS rules to it and you can't build and break it once it's done... only the helpers of the RP can and even the owner of the RP! some simple Creative rules for RPing... (just one) BE IN /local!
/local makes it so 250 blocks away and up from you can hear you...
Skin Comps is just... not described by me but anyone who enjoys it...
it's simple... you stay in a pod, read the carpet colors, DO NOT CHEAT,and you should ATLEAST not have a steve skin!

FIFTH:

the last one is... welp... there is a comment section below! comment what i should add to it and even point out what i missed!

Last edited:
Ratings
This is a little guide to help you on your merry way when you play Creative :D

FIRST:
when you join it says "welcome [username]! do /plotme auto do receive your very own plot..." and means... type in "/plotme auto" in the chat... there is other commands such as "/plotme add" that are in the game. "/plotme add [username]" adds permission to the player to build / break stuff on your plot.. "/plotme remove" removes the added player and takes away their permissions on your plot. "/plotme deny" denies the player off your plot and they can never step foot (lag-footing: running and touching the plot while denied) onto your plot again! "/plotme undeny" undenies the player and let's them step foot on your plot. "/plotme" gives you a list of /plotme commands.. (i may or may not list them all) "/plotme info" shows the info on your plot of who is helping or denied (other stuff such as ID is listen ontop...) "/plotme biome(list)" adds the biome (shows you a list of biomes) to your plot. self explanatory (self explanatory).

SECOND:
Gems are obtained by buying them at Minevast.com/shop, voting, Illigeal shops, and rarely given to you.
to spend these gems you do /shop and look at the options. "Prenium, VIP, Legend, and Vast" are ranks obtainable ONLY IN creative... "Sponsor" is bought... i'll give you a list of what they cost if you read this first and not the shop.
-Prenium: 200 Gems
-VIP: 350 Gems?
-Legend: 550 Gems
-Vast: 750 Gems
-Sponsor: Not obtainable with Gems.
World edit can also be bought within the shop... for more information on that go to this link: http://minevast.com/community/threads/worldedit-for-beginners.2370

THIRD:
"D" "C" "B" "A" "A+" are grades obtainable of how good your build is.... you can get special perks Donors get when your a member and with a specific rank. The rules are quite simple for submitting your plot...
-No RPs or Skin Comps
-DO NOT submit another plot that is not yours
-you MUST Terraform (Link to terraforming for beginners: http://minevast.com/community/threads/terraforming-for-beginners.2034/)
-if you get graded with no rank don't submit again, it'll just get ignored...
so those are the rules.... now for the fun part ;D

FOURTH:
what i like to call RPs (RolePlays) is a fun way to play with other players... there is different types of RPs but the main ones are quite simple: Power,Camp,Teen,Love,etc...
there IS rules to it and you can't build and break it once it's done... only the helpers of the RP can and even the owner of the RP! some simple Creative rules for RPing... (just one) BE IN /local!
/local makes it so 250 blocks away and up from you can hear you...
Skin Comps is just... not described by me but anyone who enjoys it...
it's simple... you stay in a pod, read the carpet colors, DO NOT CHEAT,and you should ATLEAST not have a steve skin!

FIFTH:
the last one is... welp... there is a comment section below! comment what i should add to it and even point out what i missed!

That was a neat explanation! I'm sure this will help a lot of new people, have a nice day!

- CosmicCraftMC

This guide was really helpful!

Is there a comprehensive guide somewhere that I have missed? I'm new to all of this (being on a server etc) so basically I know nothing D: I found the /help guide is missing a lot of this kind of info and some of the commands don't work for me I think? (Again, new to it all so not too sure)

I didn't know you couldn't submit without terraforming, and I've already made a submission without knowing this. Also how do you check if you've been graded etc?
I have much to learn haha can anyone point me in the direction of more helpful info on this server? :) Thanks!

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
alright, if you're saying this is out of date. I am truly sorry about this, I will update it.
-Cheese

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
is there any other things I didn't tackle that I should add in?
if there is, I would like to know so I can put it in the guide and I will give you a shoutout! :)