Ratings
16 3
Your Minecraft Username
Wevoh

Discord username
monkas2243

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
Im unsure of when i started but i can recall 2019 at least and my activity is at least 10+ hours per day (most usually)

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I have DEV experience and very good knowledge in balancing especially items, i can in my best ability try to find every bug or issue with items that would be in development and eventually come out for players to use.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Yes i was a developer that was in charge of balancing items and kits of sorts on a populated server named PrimeMC (shutdown a while back) long ago for the prison realms.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I believe i have the experience and knowledge that could be of use, i am also VERY active and if you'd like my opinions around items that you might develop or release i would be glad to help. I am also very experienced in PVP aswell if that matters so i can give an honest accurate opinion on armors or weapons etc.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
712 117
+1

CARD1AC_FIRE

PATRON
card1ac_fire
card1ac_fire
Patron
Ratings
22 2
Your Minecraft Username
Wevoh

Discord username
monkas2243

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
Im unsure of when i started but i can recall 2019 at least and my activity is at least 10+ hours per day (most usually)

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I have DEV experience and very good knowledge in balancing especially items, i can in my best ability try to find every bug or issue with items that would be in development and eventually come out for players to use.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Yes i was a developer that was in charge of balancing items and kits of sorts on a populated server named PrimeMC (shutdown a while back) long ago for the prison realms.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I believe i have the experience and knowledge that could be of use, i am also VERY active and if you'd like my opinions around items that you might develop or release i would be glad to help. I am also very experienced in PVP aswell if that matters so i can give an honest accurate opinion on armors or weapons etc.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account
yeah no you legit argue with everyone who dont agree with you -1 from me