Whats happening too anarchy?

Herobrineapril

Ratings
38 11
Does anyone know when anarchy will be back on the list of games to play? Its hard to get traffic on there when new and old players aren't told they can join via /anarchy. Also there were rumors of an update for anarchy last month, will there be an update at all?

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,368 83
Hey! We do definitely inform players that they can join anarchy through /infinity and /anarchy.

I don’t believe there has been any announcement for an anarchy update, I would just say trust official announcements rather than rumours. Any planned updates and information will always be announced.

I know it must be frustrating for the community who play anarchy, but at the moment Survival is the main focus due to its upcoming reset. Suggestions for Anarchy have definitely been made, including adding an NPC to hub so that it’s easier to access for players.

If you, or any other anarchy players have any suggestions you think may improve the experience, I’d be happy to look over them and bring them up for discussion.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,204 304
Hey! We do definitely inform players that they can join anarchy through /infinity and /anarchy.

I don’t believe there has been any announcement for an anarchy update, I would just say trust official announcements rather than rumours. Any planned updates and information will always be announced.

I know it must be frustrating for the community who play anarchy, but at the moment Survival is the main focus due to its upcoming reset. Suggestions for Anarchy have definitely been made, including adding an NPC to hub so that it’s easier to access for players.

If you, or any other anarchy players have any suggestions you think may improve the experience, I’d be happy to look over them and bring them up for discussion.
No trusting no rumours?
So the rumour your cool can't be trusted?

Herobrineapril

Ratings
38 11

Thanks for the reply! I don't believe the command, even with the 'informing' of players present, is at all effective. Usually there's a solid range of players online when anarchy was on the compass. Now randoms or new players with 0 experience with manacube simply overlook the idea of an anarchy existing. Please do consider reinstating anarchy on the compass or at least as a NPC at the hub or both.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,204 304
Thanks for the reply! I don't believe the command, even with the 'informing' of players present, is at all effective. Usually there's a solid range of players online when anarchy was on the compass. Now randoms or new players with 0 experience with manacube simply overlook the idea of an anarchy existing. Please do consider reinstating anarchy on the compass or at least as a NPC at the hub or both.
Brush I'm sorry there defo wasn't a solid amount of players on anarchy ever unless that solid amount is 0

Herobrineapril

Ratings
38 11
Brush I'm sorry there defo wasn't a solid amount of players on anarchy ever unless that solid amount is 0
I don't expect you to know the number of players that played since you don't play but the numbers were around 5-10 players during the day. It might not sound like much but its enough to have fun with.