When reset, let us keep our money and items.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
When there is a reset involved, we don't want to loose our money items and everything, let us keep it on updates like that by probably storing all our data on the forums and you put it back or copy that information from the folders and then paste it to the new world, resets with us loosing all we earned will only result into ragequits and less players. So please try to keep our data like Sky's server does, I'd love that, anyone who feels like loosing all you earned in a new Reset, please help out and tell how you feel. Loosing earned stuff is tragic to me.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
When there is a reset involved, we don't want to loose our money items and everything, let us keep it on updates like that by probably storing all our data on the forums and you put it back or copy that information from the folders and then paste it to the new world, resets with us loosing all we earned will only result into ragequits and less players. So please try to keep our data like Sky's server does, I'd love that, anyone who feels like loosing all you earned in a new Reset, please help out and tell how you feel. Loosing earned stuff is tragic to me.
The point of a kitpvp reset IS to reset EVERYTHING

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Yeah... the whole point of any reset, not particularly the kitpvp reset, is usually to rebalance something. As it stands right now, KitPvP is somewhat stupid once you get to that level of P4 and God Apples, because when you PvP others in P4, it seems like you're just hitting each other with wet noodles.

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
Yeah... the whole point of any reset, not particularly the kitpvp reset, is usually to rebalance something. As it stands right now, KitPvP is somewhat stupid once you get to that level of P4 and God Apples, because when you PvP others in P4, it seems like you're just hitting each other with wet noodles.
I agree. When skyblock got reset a while back we lost everything including money and items. Just deal with the fact that you'll lose everything.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
There has not been any announcements about a reset that is still unknown, If there is a reset it will be a good thing for KitPvp this will remove all P4 and OP items and Money so we do not have players such as Hydr0KT that have tons of money and OP stuff that can kill everyone, If there is going to be a reset it is not something to be upset about it is for the better of kitpvp and hopefully it makes the game more skill based and gives all players a chance to be able to kill everyone without having to be in P4 with Strength 2 pots with Sharp 5 and other OP gear, If I had it my way we would completely remove diamond so the most OP thing you could get is P4 Iron and maybe we would leave diamond swords so you can have Sharp 5 Diamond but with P4 Iron but that might be a really bad idea.