Why was I accused for it!?

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Ok, yesterday, I went on Minecraft to play on the server and the first thing I see is that I was banned for Griefing Survival Spawn. I know a cobble monster was being made at the edge of the Safezone. I don't know when it was made or who did, but I noticed it on either Monday or Tuesday. In fact, I was the first to notice the cobble monster. I told everyone who was on that day when I noticed it. Even a staff member (can't remember who) was on. I don't know how to make a cobble monster, at all (I just know it's called that). I'm not the kind of person that griefs. Please, unban me! I made an appeal last night, but when I went to check it, it was rejected and I didn't even get to reply and explain myself to the staff member, Purple4me, that replied to my appeal. I know you guys have the technology to check who did, but I know it wasn't me who did it. Yes, I placed blocks on the cobble monster, but that was only to climb it since /fly can only be active in your own or allied land. Please, I just want to play again! Revoke the Vip+ that I won on Survival, whatever. Just let me play! I didn't grief! PLEASE!

P.S. Fully check before accusing someone of something they didn't do.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Please stay patient. The grief was very large and it could either be a misunderstanding or a bad situation on your part. I will talk to the rest of the staff about it. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully everything will be cleared up soon.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Please stay patient. The grief was very large and it could either be a misunderstanding or a bad situation on your part. I will talk to the rest of the staff about it. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully everything will be cleared up soon.
Thank you. I just really want to play again. :(

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Thank you. I just really want to play again. :(
I am working on it. Right now it looks pretty good in your favor. The reason you were banned was because when they were looking at the people who modified the wall, you showed up since you built on the wall to climb it. Everything is holding up right now, just stay patient please :) Good luck :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, hopefully this does get resolved. In the meantime, I'll be playing the waiting game. :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Thank you!

Ratings
NStarMC how do yo appeal to get unbanned, i am in the same situation as you and i just really want to play on the server
Im so annoyed people who placed blocks to help them climb it are being blamed for the whole thing:(:(

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
NStarMC how do yo appeal to get unbanned, i am in the same situation as you and i just really want to play on the server
Im so annoyed people who placed blocks to help them climb it are being blamed for the whole thing:(:(
OBAMA, it's just an issue. I think they're getting it sorted out. In the meantime, make your own post so you can play again. Make sure to explain.