Why Was My Warp Removed Again?

SonicBliss

PATRON
SonicBliss
SonicBliss
ELITE
Ratings
/warp genocide was removed yesterday for being offensive. I don't know why though. Is it offensive? Kind of. Not enough to warrant removing it though. I need further explanation as to why this was flat out removed. Please enable me to set my warp again this is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
We try to keep most of the offensive topics off the server. Genocide, for example, is the deliberate killing of a mass amount of people with the some race or ethnic group. This is an inappropriate name. There are plenty of others things to name it but you went with genocide for some odd reason?

You can reset your warp but to a different name. Name it something appropriate and not something offensive as that. Nothing should allow someone to be able to name a spider killing area to be named Genocide. This is incredibly unnecessary.

SonicBliss

PATRON
SonicBliss
SonicBliss
ELITE
Ratings
it is where not just spider killing takes place, but also IG and blaze killing. Find me a better name to represent mass killing of monsters and I'll rename it to that. Has to be a simple word that even children dont have too much trouble spelling, and ofc cant be offensive.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
We try to keep most of the offensive topics off the server. Genocide, for example, is the deliberate killing of a mass amount of people with the some race or ethnic group. This is an inappropriate name. There are plenty of others things to name it but you went with genocide for some odd reason?

You can reset your warp but to a different name. Name it something appropriate and not something offensive as that. Nothing should allow someone to be able to name a spider killing area to be named Genocide. This is incredibly unnecessary.
Great quality post, it looks like you took alot of time to make this and is really good. However, I think you are posting at more of a srmod level than mod, you should be promoted.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Just make a new warp with another name