Rejected Wool Jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
HARD
Tested
Plot ID: 107;-118
"meant to be frustrating and really hard, I hope this can get accepted and maybe even a level higher than Hard. It is short but if your an okay level of parkour like me than it will be time consuming and it will feel like you have been playing this map for hours. hope you guys test it and accept it to be an official map than I will be really happy thanks guys :)"

Attachments

Ratings
looks like a really hard but fun map, and I like that at one part you get to chose your own path

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello eggemoji,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map based on colorful wool (Colors.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
There really is not a main build, which is a concern. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of.
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of this course is good for a harder map, but the difficulty of the jumps is inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.