Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
150 3
Hmmm... well the outside is looking a little plain. Why don't you make a beautiful garden?? C:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,212 305
Give up season is almost over so just prestige and try again next ssn

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,379 85
Looking good so far! you definitely have a lot of space to add in more cool builds. I love the dragon head above the entranceway!

While the new season is due to happen soon, I'd say you definitely still have enough time to practice building your claim, and get more ideas for your base in the new season. Can't wait to see what else you add!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,212 305
Looking good so far! you definitely have a lot of space to add in more cool builds. I love the dragon head above the entranceway!

While the new season is due to happen soon, I'd say you definitely still have enough time to practice building your claim, and get more ideas for your base in the new season. Can't wait to see what else you add!
Wouldn't it all just be deleted though? So wouldn't it be a waste?

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,379 85
Wouldn't it all just be deleted though? So wouldn't it be a waste?
With that logic there'd be no point playing any realms since they all reset. There's not much time left before the new season, sure - but that doesn't mean people can't still play for the remaining time.

taenosaur

VIP
hobiflwr
hobiflwr
VIP
Ratings
i think it looks nice! i'd suggest adding some paths around the area to cover some of the flat grass ^^ you could also make some lamposts with lanterns!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,212 305
With that logic there'd be no point playing any realms since they all reset. There's not much time left before the new season, sure - but that doesn't mean people can't still play for the remaining time.
Nuh uh anarchy is still playable by my logic