WorldEdit better tutorial

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
Hello everyone!

Today, I have a new idea:

It will be amazing if there will be like a better tutorial of how to use world edit, idk it took me A LOT of time to understand how to use it, so my suggestion will be that dacon upload a video in his yt channel about how to use world edit, or a new command that help all the people that doesnt know how to use world edit.

Thx! and sorry if theres grammar mistakes

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Worldedit isn't an easily understanded thing. It will take you time and practise to understand most worldedit commands. This isn't because you can't do it, it's just simply because it's difficult.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
I agree with Ryan mostly.
The most obvious thing to know is the commands; what they do, and how to use them.
From there on, it's pretty much experimentation; changing the sizes of brushes for example, and evidently using them to create things within Minecraft.
I first started using world edit on a server as an "architect"- i had no idea what world edit was, and so how i started was flicking through the commands. I searched and tried each of them out in an open space, commands that made giant pyramids and domes were the first ones i learned. After all that happened and i hopped onto MineVast, all it involved was playing around with it. Up until today there are several commands i have no clue about! It's just simply experimenting and using creativity, no need for a 30 minute guide that you'll fall asleep to- just a list of basic commands.

Hope i helped.

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
i agree i have no idea on how to use that w/e

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
Hey all, the biggest problem with WorldEdit are the commands, obviously. Of course we can make a two-hour-long video about it, but there are already so many videos on YouTube about worldedit, our video won't really make the difference. Fortunately, we have Google to answer our questions, and channels on YouTube that have video's that will help you ;D
Good luck with exploring WorldEdit C:

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I agree