---------------------------------------------

First name Thom

Age 23

Country or Timezone
Netherlands (CEST)

Discord username
bacoow

Why do you want to become staff?
I would love to become staff so i can keep helping other (new) members on their adventure and so they can recognize me as a helping member!

How long have you played on ManaCube?
Before my main got hacked, i used to join Manacube back in 2019/2020 after my little brother advised me to play here! since then ive been enjoying Manacube and their community :D

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? At least 28 hours a week (might be more but because of work) 4 hours a day active (7 days per week ;D)

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have experienced Manacube survival as my main over the years and I am proud to say that I will share that experience with other people when they need help :D

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I am very motivated to help other people, with my priority to solve other people's problems in a quick and good way, possibly temporarily, so that they remain satisfied. I used to work at a gas station in service where i talked alot to people and gave them the right directions when they needed help with anything! Same thing as i do at Manacube whenever someone need help!

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I am caring, respectfull, patient but above all; vigilant

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe in the fact that a staff member should be available to Manacube's members to help and respond, regardless of whether they are a newcomer or a Patron+

Are you able to use recording software? Yes i do, i always have Medal recording on background! But also able to use recording software like Fraps

Anything else we should know?
I want to thank you for taking your time to read my apply!
I really love Manacube since it helped me feel happy again when i was at my worst time in my life, ofcourse there were ups and downs but i believe in the fact that when u stay positive things will work out the right way!

*My English isn't perfect*

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

unarmingpizza32

MVP
UnarmingPizza32
UnarmingPizza32
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Your Minecraft Username
xBacoow

What server are you applying for
Survival

---------------------------------------------

First name Thom

Age 23

Country or Timezone
Netherlands (CEST)

Discord username
bacoow

Why do you want to become staff?
I would love to become staff so i can keep helping other (new) members on their adventure and so they can recognize me as a helping member!

How long have you played on ManaCube?
Before my main got hacked, i used to join Manacube back in 2019/2020 after my little brother advised me to play here! since then ive been enjoying Manacube and their community :D

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? At least 28 hours a week (might be more but because of work) 4 hours a day active (7 days per week ;D)

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have experienced Manacube survival as my main over the years and I am proud to say that I will share that experience with other people when they need help :D

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I am very motivated to help other people, with my priority to solve other people's problems in a quick and good way, possibly temporarily, so that they remain satisfied. I used to work at a gas station in service where i talked alot to people and gave them the right directions when they needed help with anything! Same thing as i do at Manacube whenever someone need help!

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I am caring, respectfull, patient but above all; vigilant

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe in the fact that a staff member should be available to Manacube's members to help and respond, regardless of whether they are a newcomer or a Patron+

Are you able to use recording software? Yes i do, i always have Medal recording on background! But also able to use recording software like Fraps

Anything else we should know?
I want to thank you for taking your time to read my apply!
I really love Manacube since it helped me feel happy again when i was at my worst time in my life, ofcourse there were ups and downs but i believe in the fact that when u stay positive things will work out the right way!

*My English isn't perfect*

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes
If i knew bacoow In real life, he would be the best man at my wedding.