---------------------------------------------

First name Tymoteusz

Age 17

Country or Timezone
Poland GMT +2

Discord username
xfzx

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to join the crew at ManaCube because it has played an important role in my gaming journey since childhood, and I want to give back to the community. I always appreciate the dedication of the staff and would love to help maximize the support of the server. I’m excited to support the community, help new players, and make sure the server is a fun and inviting place for everyone. ManaCube has given me wonderful memories, and now I strive to share in its continued success.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I've been playing on ManaCube since childhood, starting around 2018. It's been a fun and long journey, and I've watched the server grow and evolve over the years.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I've loads of free hours at my disposal, so I manage to partition a large amount of time exclusively for ManaCube during my busy school regimen. On the average, I am able to work for around 4 hours daily, which together makes 28 hours a week. Should it be imperative, I am more than willing to apply additional time on the server, be it for special events, projects, or the community support. I’m quite open and am willing to adjust the time I'm free so that I would not lose my presence when the demand is at its peak.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I think I have some skills that would be useful on the server. First, I want to talk to people. This allows me to work well with the players and staff. I can help solve problems or give clear advice. It is important to have a good conversation so that everyone feels comfortable and everyone understands what is going on.
I like to make decisions and solve problems outside of negotiations. I can think honestly and calmly. This helps me make quick decisions when faced with problems. Whether handling disputes or resolving gaming issues. I'm sure I'll find a good answer. Finally I have a lot of patience. This is important when working with a group of people. I know it will take some time to decide. I am always ready to help players no matter how long it takes. This patience, along with my other skills, makes me good for this job.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? With so much experience at my disposal, it should come in handy in respect to being an staff member. Basically, I was a minecraft helper on another server before for about three years that experience about managing, helping players, other staff members and making sure things are going well and I have not touched the fraction of the server so far but that stint thanks me a lot with born shoulders when I think of working within a team. In reality for the previous three years I have tried to have a summer job at least. The most important take-away was that I picked up traits like social courage, ability to persevere among the people I am working, generally both stress and problem solving. I found having clients all around also working with many people showed me how I should deal with every problem, how to express myself and how not to panic but remain this all so intense situation. My gaming experiences as well as my actual life experiences have resulted into my ability to multitask. Therefore, I am very confident that I will be able to perform very well in a team-oriented environment and most especially in a staff capacity at ManaCube.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Three things that make me different from the rest of players, making me an assistance fitting profile include my efficiency, analytic thinking, and devotion to the community. First of all, I am one very reliable person, and as others would suggest, when I said promise, a following below or above the level one promised to did not cease until it was done. It does not matter if it is for players, tasks, or duties, I am that person who will always be around you when anyone needs them, do their best. Then I train myself in quick thinking. I am highly motivated to spend a lot of great time presented with a task to resolve some issues concerning the system – be it fixing technical bugs or conducting the players. I am able to think very fast and in a few seconds all these ideas flash before my mind, and I am able to find one which is not only logical but also fair, ensuring that everything in the server can be done in order and yet remain cool with everyone. Third point and the most important of them all is my commitment to the server. It is very evident that having spent quite a good amount of time in ManaCube, I cannot help but be drawn into every effort there is to grow its community reach and performance. I am always yearning to help make an impact in the serveritas’ levels of operation, and I am willing to devote my time and effort for the same. These three attributes—reliability, problem-solving, and dedication—are what make me well-qualified for the role on ManaCube.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I think it's the job of the staff to keep the server running smoothly and to also keep the community friendly for all players. Such tasks involve moderating, player problem-solving, and conflict resolution. They are also role models to show others in the community how to be respectful, professional, and approachable. Beyond solving technical problems and in-game player issues, staff should take part in building the experience of the server through community engagement, support, and by implementing the effort of the team for improvements in the game. A staff member's role is not just to catch rule breakers but also to make sure everyone has a fun, safe, and enjoyable environment. In short, a staff member should strive to keep the server running well and help players, all while reiterating the values of the community, making sure everyone has a great time on the server.

Are you able to use recording software? I am able to use recording software.

Anything else we should know?
There’s nothing else you need to know, except to respect each other every day, because each day might be the best one.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes