Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Map originality/design: For the originality/theme I don't think I've actually seen a theme similar to yours before so good job I guess, I cannot be certain though. For the detail section, your map is quite bland and personally, it would be better if you added more block variety to the mountain for example.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For the parkour difficulty your length and jump difficulty certainly do match that of an EASY map submission so great job on that section, for the parkour variety, a little more variety in parkour instead of just the steam clouds that I repeatedly kept seeing in your parkour submission, good luck! :)

Ratings
I added some more block variation to the mountain and the clouds.
changed up some ugly stuff that was bugging me.

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Blueberry____,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. Although we don't have any maps specifically themed after the Yellowstone National Park, we have multiple mountain themed maps ("SandMountain", "IceMountain", "DeathMountain") and/or park/volcano themed maps ("Park", "BabyVolcano"). This is why I don't believe the theme to be incredibly original. In my opinion, the build was not executed well. It doesn't look that much like the Yellowstone National Park, it's lacking details, and it's not very pretty. The PK length and difficulty do fit the easy difficulty, though! But, I found it to be rather repetitive at times (primarily on the mountain/fumes bits). I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.