Rejected Yggdrasil V2 - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumps: 200
Size: Large
# of Checkpoints: 13
/plot v Moang
It's a massive tree with various 'worlds' floating around it, like the fantastical world tree from norse mythology.
NOTE: this is a resubmission, I have removed several jumps, and smoothed out the build a bit.
2021-08-16 (1).png
2021-08-16 (2).png
2021-08-16 (3).png
View attachment 51860
2021-08-16.png
View attachment 51982

Last edited:

AtePlant

ELITE
AtePlant
AtePlant
ELITE
Ratings
67 2
Build still looks world edited :/ Try using //smooth on the leaf canopy and trunk. And maybe make the branches and roots look sharp rather than a bunch of pasted spheres. Love the tenacity though. Wish you the best of luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Moang,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As mentioned above, the build does still look a bit off/heavily worldedited; it's slightly improved but needs more work.
The parkour really wasn't touched on last time, but now I will touch base with you on it. Overall, it does not fit an insane map. Some spots have harder jumps, but the map is actually pretty easy throughout. Make sure that the difficulty of the jumps fits the difficulty you are going for The map also gets repetitive in a few spots, so make sure you use different types of jumps throughout. Also, make sure your directions are clear. Be sure to check for skips.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.