Not open for further replies.
  • Username: silverthekid
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 65
Photos of your Parkour:
2017-12-24_20.29.56.png
2017-12-24_20.30.22.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1514144364][/DOUBLEPOST]the pictures couldnt fit this forum post or so i dont know but they wont show up

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hey,
I have reviewed your submission, I have some things to say. On the part where there is a sign stating "Jump Here" both jumps from last jump to new jump is impossible. You also need to add more detail on your map, put more effort and time into this. If you don't know what I mean by this, please set up a time with me to discuss it on parkour.

JiggleJigglePop

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Just by judging from the pictures the map looks pretty detailless. Maybe add more detail to it?

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :
Theme
Pretty original, there is any "YouTube" theme on the server and it's sufficiently original.

Build
Not good, your build is a bit empty, you use the logo of YouTube 3 time and don't looks really detailed.
Also, try to build your parkour in or on your build, and not floating around like you did.

Parkour
Not good too, there is not a lot of variation of block, try to add ice, fence, soul sand...
Your parkour is also a bit repetitive (a lot of neo, headhitter and ladder pillar).
I think your parkour is a medium one, and there is also 58 (?) jumps on it, so good point !

Miscellaneous

You need to put a yellow wool at the end of your parkour below the pressure plate and not an orange stained hardened clay.
Exploit :

My opinion
Not gonna be accepted, I think the theme is good but it's a bit too hard to build a good thing. Also, try to improved a bit your parkour.

Also, I'm not a map judger, so their opinions can be different !

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello silverthekid,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

The theme you chose is alright but the build is not too appealing. You only have a few aspects that represent the theme but other than that, the theme is all floating blocks which is not great to look at. The difficulty of the jumps is also medium, while the length suggests hard. Make sure to find balance between these and the difficulty that you want to achieve. Also include more variety, the course is a bit too repetitive still, the same jumps keep coming back while there are plenty others to be used. This will keep the course original, fun and challenging to do.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Submission format: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
List of current maps/themes: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/#post-73063
Map difficulty guide: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/map-difficulty-guide.16797/

Status
Not open for further replies.