1.8 PVP or 1.20 PVP on Earth?

Fox (Earth)

ELITE
TheFoxFan
TheFoxFan
ELITE
Ratings
24 2
Hello! This is a debate whether we should add 1.8 pvp to Earth or keep 1.20 pvp on Earth. I think we should keep 1.20 but fix pvp mechanics. Share your opinion in the comments.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117

"1.8" pvp is horrible, crits make zero sense, hitreg and hits in general are awful, and since knockback is different from real 1.8, it's practically impossible to do things like hold a combo.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
1.20 only 1.8 is bs

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Real 1.8 on actual 1.8 is better than 1.20, yes, but these mfs want to change thr attack speed on weapons to make it "1.8" pvp even tho it is dogshit and worse than 1.20

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
welllll an other issue with 1.8 is that its very dependent on your ping, cuz with a lil wosre ping your hits wont regeister and you have no chance (also only if sat still works)

Fox (Earth)

ELITE
TheFoxFan
TheFoxFan
ELITE
Ratings
24 2
Real 1.8 on actual 1.8 is better than 1.20, yes, but these mfs want to change thr attack speed on weapons to make it "1.8" pvp even tho it is dogshit and worse than 1.20
I completely agree with you undiny, 1.8 pvp on actual 1.8.9 version is very good, but 1.8 pvp on 1.20 is shit. Like Survival.

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
1.8 pvp like on surv yall are just scared to be killed with someone with worst stuff but better skills thats why you wanna buff raygun or sht like that make it so skilled people are actually rewarded

Ratings
427 8
1.20 pvp is much better than 1.8. Idk why people still like it.
Most occasions, 1.20 PvP is harder to manage as it requires precise timing and accurate crits. When combined with someone who has sva armour, it's near impossible to kill them as just a golden apple every 5 minutes would heal them enough to continue. 1.8 is basically just spam hitting and swerving around to combo your opponent.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
In 1.20 pvp on earth its better as fights are more dragged out in which makes it more exciting cos if i was to just piss off to a siege with 1.8 pvp and kill a player in like less then a minute then they wont have there weapons holied so they wont come back meaning itll be more boring cos no ones there to kill meanwhile in 1.20 it takes longer which means longer fights

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
1.8 pvp like on surv yall are just scared to be killed with someone with worst stuff but better skills thats why you wanna buff raygun or sht like that make it so skilled people are actually rewarded
there is no way you just said that survival pvp is more skilled than 1.20.

yes, actual 1.8 requires a lot more skill than 1.20, but survival attack speed 1.8 literally is just jumping while butterfly clicking as fast as humanly possible. also iirc Manas anticheat is only on kit making it a lot harder to detect autoclickers.

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
there is no way you just said that survival pvp is more skilled than 1.20.

yes, actual 1.8 requires a lot more skill than 1.20, but survival attack speed 1.8 literally is just jumping while butterfly clicking as fast as humanly possible. also iirc Manas anticheat is only on kit making it a lot harder to detect autoclickers.
i mean its the same on earth spamming axes to break armor spamming will actually do sense if its 1.8 and will make it so you can actually kill people unlike 1.9 pvp were its just spamming a staff and hope you win if he doesnt have a sat item.
Post automatically merged:

In 1.20 pvp on earth its better as fights are more dragged out in which makes it more exciting cos if i was to just piss off to a siege with 1.8 pvp and kill a player in like less then a minute then they wont have there weapons holied so they wont come back meaning itll be more boring cos no ones there to kill meanwhile in 1.20 it takes longer which means longer fights
you never played survival did you if theres 1.8 pvp theres probably gonna be totems in the shop so the fight wont last 1 minute

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
i mean its the same on earth spamming axes to break armor spamming will actually do sense if its 1.8 and will make it so you can actually kill people unlike 1.9 pvp were its just spamming a staff and hope you win if he doesnt have a sat item.

you never played survival did you if theres 1.8 pvp theres probably gonna be totems in the shop so the fight wont last 1 minute
I play quite a bit actually

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
I play quite a bit actually
then why did you say that 1.8 pvp is gonna be better for earth i dont understand why yall dont want it youre talking about technique and making fightsl longer but when there will be 1.8 pvp wont be done in an instant it will give player with no sva a better chance to kill full sva players and it will close the gap between p2w and non p2w.It will just make earth better overall 1.20 pvp is just ruining the game the fights are too long or just the player is unkillable and if you dont have svas you cant do sht.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
then why did you say that 1.8 pvp is gonna be better for earth i dont understand why yall dont want it youre talking about technique and making fightsl longer but when there will be 1.8 pvp wont be done in an instant it will give player with no sva a better chance to kill full sva players and it will close the gap between p2w and non p2w.It will just make earth better overall 1.20 pvp is just ruining the game the fights are too long or just the player is unkillable and if you dont have svas you cant do sht.
... a player with no sva armor or weapons will legit die within 30 seconds if they go up against aplayer with sva armor and weapons

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
... a player with no sva armor or weapons will legit die within 30 seconds if they go up against aplayer with sva armor and weapons
i played survival and dueled someone in pit with litteral slayer kit a cocktail and a leg helm and a golden knight sword and killed him you dont know what youre talking about

i played survival and dueled someone in pit with litteral slayer kit a cocktail and a leg helm and a golden knight sword and killed him you dont know what youre talking about
the guy had a god set btw tunic and full prot 8 armor
sva of course