BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Hello everyone, on March 10, (which is my birthday), I’m totally gonna give away massive amounts of cubits as the title says. (The totally sarcasm is meant for me giving away a lot of cubits rather than me not giving them if u dunno math). To enter just reply something funny cause I’m sad that I’m gonna celebrate my bd alone. Also ur ign and server u main or find me lol.
Ill wish you happy birthday:) Enjoy it as much as you can. I cant really make an appropriate joke on here since my humor doesnt fit the forum rules. Anyways, enjoy your birthday!
Discord: NyonCode#3200:)

Ahahahys

ELITE
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
ELITE
Ratings
28 2
Ill wish you happy birthday:) Enjoy it as much as you can. I cant really make an appropriate joke on here since my humor doesnt fit the forum rules. Anyways, enjoy your birthday!
Discord: NyonCode#3200:)
Thank you! I’ll msg you if you win!

TheGoodCactus

ELITE
TheGoodCactus
TheGoodCactus
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everyone, on March 10, (which is my birthday), I’m totally gonna give away massive amounts of cubits as the title says. (The totally sarcasm is meant for me giving away a lot of cubits rather than me not giving them if u dunno math). To enter just reply something funny cause I’m sad that I’m gonna celebrate my bd alone. Also ur ign and server u main or find me lol.
Me and my crush/coworker worked together today. Let's just say my arms hurt pretty bad.

*we obviously lifted tables*

-&3Ca&2ct&aus (colorcodes better work here xD)

TheGoodCactus#3883
Aztec-Survival

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
survival, _anxi_ :cool:
im not making any pathetic jokes but you dont have to celebrate your birthday alone cos you have me ;)
my disc is anxi#1011 so msg me if you ever wanna talk ^-^ <3

Ahahahys

ELITE
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
RUSSIAN_EGIRL
ELITE
Ratings
28 2
survival, _anxi_ :cool:
im not making any pathetic jokes but you dont have to celebrate your birthday alone cos you have me ;)
my disc is anxi#1011 so msg me if you ever wanna talk ^-^ <3
:eek: I’ll remember you if I need it tysm!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
49ersDude pk

If u need to fell refreshed go outside
unless your in Canada.

Kotixx

KotixxCZ
KotixxCZ
Ratings
Dentist warns his patient, “This might be a bit painful.” Patient: “That’s OK, I’ll handle it.” The dentist sighs, “For a while now, I’ve been having an affair with your wife.”
Hope that's enough
KotixxCZ, Aether

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Happy early birthday!! Mine is 5 days from yours, and we obviously got the best dates :)
TheDestroyer7234
Parkour
How do you break up 2 blind people from fighting?
Say, "I put my money on the one with the knife" (sorry if its a little offensive or dark lol)

JJMcCow

ELITE
JJMcCow
JJMcCow
ELITE
Ratings

Happy B day (in 2 days) dude.
And you always have the manacube community; both for talking and for destroying in PVP!

IGN: JJMcCow
Main: Atlas, Olympus

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Happy early birthday! My bday was February 23.

IGN: Uduntreal
Server: Parkour