10000 Mana giveaway!! (CLOSED)

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Good morning participants! I would like to start off by saying that I made a big mistake (I know, unheard of from me). In previous posts I kept saying that I would be announcing winnerS, when there is only one winner because there is only one e fish. My greatest apologies.

Here's how this will work: I will spin a spinner, and each participant gets assigned a color along with a portion of 360 slices of the spinner. The amount of slices you get depends on the points I awarded to you. Since I hate poor people, I am going to discriminate against them by giving points based on how many mana you said you had. The more mana, the better. Additionally, double points were awarded to SoccerChicken50 for having the best answer to the third question, and a small, negligible amount of points were added to those who did not answer the question correctly because rules are beyond these people. Here are the colors and slices assigned to each person

@Chicken ---------------- 21 purple slices
@Tenkai ------------------ 1 orange slice
@zzykrkv ----------------- 47 blue slices
@BluePottwal ----------- 164 pink slices
@ItsAndri ---------------- 1 dark green slice
@ILeftTheGame_ ------- 17 brown slices
@Quintum --------------- 18 light green slices
@Sean -------------------- 82 yellow slices
@RockeyRock Playz ---- 9 gray slices

Also, I had to make my own spinner for this because whenever I tried to google for one, all that appeared were a bunch of hot people who wanted to date me and free Iphones. I mean thanks for the free stuff google, but I really needed that spinner.

Anyway, here is the video for the results:

As you can see, the spinner landed just barely on light green! Congratulations to @Quintum!!!! I will be handing the fish over to you whenever I see you in game!

Thank you to everyone who participated as well! This was fun to do and it wouldn't have happened without you all!

Original Post:

Hey guys today I woke up and was looking at all the giveaways but they all suck so I'm making a really cool one.

To enter, reply to this thread with the following:
- Your IGN
- How much mana you have
- Explain why I'm your favorite person in detail

Oh and here's the prize:
fish.png

One smelly and sweaty fish named "e" priced at roughly 10000 mana, valued by yours truly. You can even look on /ah, this fish is very expensive and somewhat unique in smell.

Winners will be announced whenever I feel like announcing winners. Good luck!

Last edited:

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
OH HELL YEAH.
IGN: SoccerChicken50
Mana: 1592
Reason: your little dribble patch running down ur chin is absolutely phenomenal... the way it glides down your chin. Don’t even get me started on the eyes.

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
ign: cogsworth
mana: 0
reason: its me curtis your beautiful friend with the taste of art

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
ign: zzykrkv
mana: 6969
reason: you gave me a stack of fish I really apprciate that. Also cute bird in ur pfp

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Hey guys today I woke up and was looking at all the giveaways but they all suck so I'm making a really cool one.

- Your IGN
- How much mana you have

Oh and here's the prize:
View attachment 34345
One smelly and sweaty fish named "e" priced at roughly 10000 mana, valued by yours truly. You can even look on /ah, this fish is very expensive and somewhat unique in smell.

Ign: BluePottwal
Actual Mana: 24k
Reason why i need mana: I want elite:)

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2

- Your IGN
- How much mana you have

Oh and here's the prize:
View attachment 34345

Ign: ItsAndri
Current mana: I think 42
Reason why you are my favourite person: Because of the epic forum profile picture of a birdo!

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I'm about ready to start feeling like announcing winners. Be sure to enter the giveaway before its closed for a chance to change your future!

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
Are you giving away the fish, or 10000 Mana, or are you giving the fish and buying it back for 10000 Mana?

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Are you giving away the fish, or 10000 Mana, or are you giving the fish and buying it back for 10000 Mana?
I am giving away the fish only, but it is an extremely valuable fish. You would be missing out by selling it.

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Oml i can rename a fish to e lol, you said 10.000 mana giveaway, so give away 10.000 mana

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
people dont understand smh, the fish isnt just a fish named e, its the legendary e fish thats super famous in Manacube parkoir history. legend has it that xDacon was the one to catch it, name it e and sell it for 10k mana. it is extremely rare and valuable.