BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
Hey all,
I've never done anything like this before but I thought that this would be a cool way to host a competition and get a few people some mana. Basically, all you need to do is get to the exact block of yellow wool that I am standing on on the map ElongatedFurby (you can /log to that name). I won't tell you exactly how to get there, but it's not too difficult to figure out (although the parkour is very tough). Fastest time wins!
Rules:
You MUST be in challenge mode. This is so that we can see your time and so that you cannot cheat. Unfortunately, there is a skip to get to that wool block that means that in order to be in the competition, you must be able to provide a recording of your run (I would be asking for one anyway even if there wasn't a skip). Not everyone will be asked to produce a recording, but if you are in first place you most definitely will. When you have a decent time, simply reply to this thread with the time and your Discord in case I need to reach out to get your recording.
Winners:
Whoever has the fastest time backed up by a recording (have I emphasized this enough?) one week from right now (10am EST on the 17th) will win 10,000 mana. Additionally, one random participant who replies to this thread with a time will win 2,000 mana.
Good luck guys and blame BDO for any pk that you don't like.

Edit: I've decided to throw in an additional 5k mana to the first person if any to record a sub minute time getting to the wool.

Attachments

Last edited:

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
Alright so I've heard from a few people that they are unable to compete due to not being able to record. If this applies to you and you still want to compete, give me a heads up in game and I will come watch you do some runs and all you have to do at the end is get a screenshot of your time with me in the background.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
My personal best confirmed by BASSBOAT: 1:44
My personal best however BASSBOAT wasn't there so I don't know if it counts: 1:38