ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3
IGN: Vinstage
Discord: Vinstage#8482
Why should I win?: I got like legit all of my stuff without any1 paying for it, always paid off debts, and repaid loans, I am a very active survival player and want to be rich as other people are, and 20 cubits is perfect to cope up with other people as I can afford an infinity+ chest (16.25 cubits) and probs buy some key to gift my loved ones

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Ign: qMika
Discord: Mika#0065
Why I should win: I opened up 13 Canada keys on Parkour for getting /fly and i still haven't got it yet... ;w;

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Ign: cultofuwu
Discord: salmonsooshi
Why I should win: I want to get a few crates for my friends and I especially want to give a few ppl legendary crates so they can get bold <3 :D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Ign SSM_GOD
Discord SSM_GOD#1941
Why I should win
I stubbed my toe really hard on the corner of my desk and this would make me feel better. Also, you killed me at least once on kit, so you owe it to me :D

/hug tubby

Birty

PATRON+
Birty
Birty
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: Birty - Disc: Batwayne Bruceman#6581 - Why should I win: Well I like giveaways and figured why not let’s give it a go so ye why not. Love the ign btw ;)

Ratings
IGN: Cinder_12
Discord: Cinder12#4435
Why I Should Win?- I really like this server and I like the community. I enjoy everything in it but if I did win I would probably buy a rank or something from the store. But if I didn't get pick I would be fine without it. Thank Have Great Day!

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
ign: aliceJAK
Discord: aliceminga#8439
I love manacube and im saving up to get MVP! plus - i finally have my own bank account (v strict parents, i am 16 lmao) so having a lil money for the server will not only make my day but even help me understand money itself. it would be brilliant and eve if i dont win i am so happy for the person who does!! :D <3

Harmless Telly Tubby

ELITE
HamlessTubby
HamlessTubby
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
IGN: HamlessTubby
Discord: Harmless#7453
Reason: From Tubby to Tubby we gotta stick together. We're a dying breed and we need to form a bond so we can conquer the world. We can repopulate the Tubby's and destroy all lesser men. Also, I have the best public grinder on aether to help people out :)

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
ign: TimeIsOut
Discord: GoatMop#6070
why im going to win: BEST WW SPLEEF

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
IGN: jacobsfunparty
Discord: jacobsfunparty#2564
Reason: I feel like I have really been helped on the server by some really great people to just not be as sad as I usually am so I just want to give back to those people. You guys know who you are ;)

Painter

ELITE
jesuschrist36
jesuschrist36
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: coochiegirl
Discord: painter#9968
Reason: I should win because I think $20 is cool.

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
IGN: AZNCreeper
Discord: FreeStairs#0123
Reason: My reason is quite simple—I have been saving cubits for months in the hopes of being a free-to-play player that can reach elite. I am slightly over halfway from MVP+ to elite using only cubits, and this would help an enormous amount. Though generosity overshadows selfish ambitions such as my own, I do appreciate this giveaway regardless. Thank you!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
IGN: aurorables
Discord: aurorables#6621
Why I should win: I think it's fair game for everyone, and it's nice to not be chosen by random chance, but rather by selective choice. I think the only real reason I'm trying for this is in hopes of getting canada day keys for the maple chat color. I've gotten pretty awful stuff from the crate, such as fastplace which was immediately disabled after release, so I'm hoping to get something actually useful from the crate that isn't a pretty poor pickaxe, sword or firework. I won't be using my reputation or accomplishments to encourage you further to give it to me, as it's pretty much anyone's game. Good luck everyone <3

Ratings
IGN: NobodyIsBad
Discord: JustANobody2107#7866
Why I should win: I believe I should win the giveaway because I believe the crates are half-broken, and using these $20 I would be able to buy more keys and get the items I would have gotten on the 1st go. I hope to win this also because I would love to upgrade from MVP, meaning I could get another Ancient Key, giving me increased chances every month to win better items. Also I believe anyone who joins this giveaway should have a fair chance to win, and I believe even people who have ranks and money should have as equal a chance as those who don't. GL to everyone and have fun on this great server!

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
IGN: iamspeeed
Discord: ThatGuyJJ#0072
Why I Should Win: I shouldn't I'm a bad person.

M0DERND0C

MVP
M0DERND0C
M0DERND0C
MVP
Ratings
IGN: M0DERND0C
Discord: rose king#5259
Why I should win: Well, I have a goal of getting to elite by using just cubits! I want to try getting VIP+ or MVP very soon, that way I can get more of a boost to Elite. I can't exactly spend my own money on it, as my parents are super strict with what I purchase online (Funny, because I'm 17 and earned the money myself). I wont be too upset if anyone else gets it either! I wanna just set a goal for myself, and I think buying elite with only cubits, and using the discount system, would be the best bet.
And good luck to everyone else entering! <3

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
The winner of the $20 giveaway is, JustANobody! On top of that, I will be giving away 3 canada crates to kingaroo, TheProTroller, and menaciingly. I am giving vip to CinDragon aswell. Congrats to the winners! /Msg me ingame or msg me on the forums to claim your prize!!!!