Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
If y'all have any questions about why the purple rhino, it's explained at the start of the plot too :)
I was really excited to make this build since I'm gay (came out a little less than a decade ago now, time flies) and I wanted to show my support for my fellow members and advocates for the LGBTQ+ community in time for June 1st (aka, the start of PRIDE MONTH WOO)
I hope you all love it <3 casey did a great job with the parkour, cheers to another great collab :D

edit: imagine blatantly disliking a post about LGBTQ+ positivity in 2020 lmao

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
If y'all have any questions about why the purple rhino, it's explained at the start of the plot too :)
I was really excited to make this build since I'm gay (came out a little less than a decade ago now, time flies) and I wanted to show my support for my fellow members and advocates for the LGBTQ+ community in time for June 1st (aka, the start of PRIDE MONTH WOO)
I hope you all love it <3 casey did a great job with the parkour, cheers to another great collab :D
I'm not gay personally but I fully support the LGBTQ+ community and was happy with this map! Unfortunately we couldn't make a dudes kissing map but this is even better. Great build as always from quinny

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there Casey,
before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator, not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: Haven't seen a 2020 Pride theme or something similar to this so great job, for the design you did a great job, it matches the theme you were going for and overall looks pleasing to the eye, great job, nothing else to really say.

Parkour difficulty/variety: Great parkour variety, definitely some interesting blocks used in your parkour design which certainly makes it more fun and enjoyable to play, good job, for the parkour difficulty it definitely does match that of an EASY map so great job on that section, nonetheless good luck! :)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey casey and Quinny!
I can't give you a full review since I am unable to play for the weekend. Here's a small one though!
- Good and definitely interesting and unique theme!
- Good build! Great job as usual Quinny!
- Can't test the Parkour, but it's made by casey so I'm expecting greatness!
- Good map length!

Good luck to you two! :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
why just why
anyways +1

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello caseyclosed & Quinnyp,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is good, it is overall detailed and well built. I love the way you used both symbols to replicate the theme very nicely.
The parkour is varied. You used a great variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
You also implemented the jumps into the build well.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.