tayluhr
Patron+
Ratings
24 3
IGN: tayluhr
DISC: tay !!#6991
Realm: Olympus
Memory:

One year my mom decided to hide our Christmas presents.... so my brother & I turned the whole house down looking for it. At this point, we were getting tired of searching and I went to the kitchen. I thought, "why not look down in the compartment below the silverware?"

Lo and behold they were there.

@_hunt3r @dumplingmaxie @Aqualier

dumplingmaxie

ELITE
beelzuhbub
beelzuhbub
ELITE
Ratings
ign: dumplingmaxie
discord: ! maxie#4547
server: survival

my favorite memory would have to be experiencing christmas for the first time. my family never celebrated it until my mom remarried and my dad’s side of the family celebrated the holidays almost religiously. i got to know what it was like to open presents on christmas and i’ve loved the feeling since then since it’s the one time a year i get to spend a happy day with my family

@taylor - tayluhr @_hunt3r @Aqualier

ElbonIII

ELITE
ElbonIII
ElbonIII
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
IGN: ElbonIII
Discord: Elbon#3067
Server: Earth
Memory: I always love having my brothers home for Christmas and the quality time with family
Friends: @TeamJacob @WedoSnipes @SaraBear_

Lordzer21

Lordzera21
Lordzera21
IGN:Lordzera21
Discord ID: Felipe Lima#3941
Survival
My favorite Christmas memory is having dinner with my whole family and watching fireworks.
Friends: i dont have ;-;

noahhh802

ELITE
EpicNoah802
EpicNoah802
ELITE
Ratings
20 6
IGN: EpicNoah802
Discord: noah802#7114
Memory: Back when I was younger, I decided I wanted some alchohol on Christmas. So I asked the adults there for some. Seperately. They all gave me some of their drink without realising the others had, and that was my first time getting drunk.

@ILeftTheGame_ @Softijsje26 @Birty

BPabloR

VIP
BPabloR
BPabloR
VIP
IGN: BPabloR
Discord: BPabloR#9305
Sever: Earth Towny
Memory: going out side playing with my friends

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Thank you so much my g <3

Popcornete

ELITE
Popcornete
Popcornete
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 12 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 8 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 4 Christmas Crates

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm PST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65055
IGN: Popcornete
Discord ID: Popcornete#1765
Survival
My favorite christmas memory: when I woke up on 25th and santa didn't bring me the gift I wanted so much, but later discovered it was at grandma's home.