ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hey Koala <3
Ign: BubblesC
I want to nominate @mister_fawkes as well as @zanzafry because they are part of Team Axolotl map builders!

Thank you for being you Koala! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! And next time let me win at least one scrambler when you're online xD
wtf elite gg

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
Hi. I'm giving away cubits. To make things equal, each person gets one entry (even if they get entered more than once). I'll randomly choose 3 people at the end.

Choose one of these options:
1. Just enter yourself.
2. Enter yourself and nominate one other person.
3. Enter yourself and nominate two people other people.
4. Nominate three people without entering yourself.

Put the IGNs of the people you're entering. You can also put something you're thankful for or whatever but idc either way.

Giveaway closes Sunday (Nov 28) at 12 AM EST. Note that this is one minute after 11:59 PM on Saturday.

(Also, please don't post alts.)

Edit: Changed end time and nominating rules.
Im entering myself (definitely_abbyy) and im thankful for friends

KoalaIs

ELITE
KoalaIs
KoalaIs
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
Alright 12 AM EST.

Created a file with IGNs and randomly chose 3: Congrats @definitely_abbyy @BubblesC @Buffy

I have the cubits in my account. If you respond in the next few minutes, I can get on and pay. I'll also be on around 10 AM EST (in about 10 hours). Otherwise, drop a few times that work for you, and I'll respond. Or ping.

Edit: Done for the night. I'll be back in like 8 hours.

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
gg all

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
Alright 12 AM EST.

Created a file with IGNs and randomly chose 3: Congrats @definitely_abbyy @BubblesC @Buffy

I have the cubits in my account. If you respond in the next few minutes, I can get on and pay. I'll also be on around 10 AM EST (in about 10 hours). Otherwise, drop a few times that work for you, and I'll respond. Or ping.

ayyooo did i act win
im in aus and as im editing this its 6pm so in 12 hours i can get on

Last edited:

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Alright 12 AM EST.

yoo000oo0o0oooo
ill probably see you on at some point koala, but if not, i'll be around on the server at midnight my time (7pm for you)

thanks very much <3

KoalaIs

ELITE
KoalaIs
KoalaIs
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
ayyooo did i act win
im in aus and as im editing this its 6pm so in 12 hours i can get on
Okay I can be on at 2 PM EST. What server do you play?

yoo000oo0o0oooo
ill probably see you on at some point koala, but if not, i'll be around on the server at midnight my time (7pm for you)

thanks very much <3
I'll be sure to be on at 7 PM EST if I don't see you before.