BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Ladies and Gentleme I welcome you to the greatest event to ever hit manacube! Your aim is to find my LAIRS hidden on manacube maps and reach them in CHALLENGE MODE! There are 3 and you need to reach them before everyone else! First to get to all 3 WINS THE GRAND PRIZE!

(Photos courtesy of the sexy caseyclosed)
unknown.png

They each contain cactus in pots and a sign telling you that you have found my Lair!

YczDLEk.jpg

/log italia - Hard difficulty
unknown-2.png

/log RustTurret - Insane difficulty
unknown-1.png

/log Thunderbird - Insane

You ARE allowed to find them and the path to them in practice mode first!

You MUST reach each Lair in challenge mode and need to provide proof that it is in challenge mode with screenshots or it will not be accepted!

You ARE allowed to reveal locations to anyone you choose however you will need to reach each Lair yourself for a submission

Either provide the screenshots of your character in the lair with the challenge mode time at the bottom via replying to this thread with them or message me on discord with your proof (BinLicker#8371)

You can submit individual maps they don't need to all be in one go!

Include your Username and Discord (if you have it) with your post thank you!

1st place that provides proof to me will win 20k mana

2nd place will win 7.5k mana!

3rd place will win 5k mana!

If you submit a photo of you in a Lair of any of the 3 you will be entered into a 10k giveaway. Each map you send of you in challenge is an additional entry to the 10k giveaway!

2021-06-05_16.07.49.png

First person to reach this in challenge mode on /log obelix and provides proof will win a bonus 1k mana!

Goodluck you smelly little Gremlins! Happy Hunting!
Awards will be dished out along with the winner of the bonus giveaway on 12/06/21
Your local pimp - BinLickerLover

Attachments

Last edited:

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
1st place goes to @Fristytoes!!!!! Well done Fristy! Second place goes to @Mani (can you drop me your username and discord)! Third place is still open and you can still complete the maps in challenge mode for entries into the giveaway! Keep Hunting!