VIP+
Ratings
95 10
49ersDude
jumps 24
cp 3
easy
/plot v 49ersDude 2

As u can see I made the football a lot bigger, and detaild up the 49ershemet.

Attachments

Last edited:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
u have to look in person

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
Hey 49ers, I got a few points of feedback here.
In that first image, those single panes are not allowed as they are very glitchy and mess with the parkour.
In the second image, those barriers need to be marked. I jumped into a few of them because I didn't realize they were there.
The trapdoor in the 3rd image is useless. Could be replaced with a normal block and serve the same purpose. In fact, every regular and iron trapdoor in this map could be replaced with a normal block, but instead they add opportunities for trapdoor trolls. I included another example in the next picture.
In the last picture, I didn't like that fence placement as it adds nothing to the jump and just makes it more annoying as you have to walk around it to continue which interferes with the flow of the map. Also, the jump after that fence block to the stair might be too hard for an easy map in my opinion. It is a back walled 3x2+.5 which is challenging for a new player, but there is a CP nearby so maybe it is ok.
Finally, I felt like the parkour used the same 3 blocks over and over again (vines, ladders, and normal blocks) along with some trapdoors (that shouldn't have been trapdoors) which caused the parkour to be repetitive. I thought that the map had good potential to have a nice flow to it, but the repetitiveness stopped that from happening.
GL and feel free to message me if you need clarification on anything.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello 49ersDude,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The build has improved since your last submission, but the shaping could be better. The helmet resembles a box more than an actual helmet, so maybe try to make it bigger to help this.
The parkour is varied a bit throughout, but is floating quite a bit toward the end, which makes it look messy. The map did fit an easy difficulty nicely.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.